Here is an up to date article that gives you the accurate list of the Top 10 companies in Nigeria which pay the highest salaries to their workers in the year 2018.
It is important for job seekers to know the salary scheme of a company before applying for a job. This would even help boost your chances of getting employed, as many employers want to know if you have done your research well before appearing for a job interview. It is also important for you to know the companies in Nigeria which pay the highest salary as this would help you select the company of your choice.
Though you should know that the salary structure of companies vary we have tried our best to come up with the most accurate data. When applying for a job in Nigeria you should also bare in mind the fact that your pay depends on the role you are applying for. The fact that company A pays their staff better that company B doesn’t mean that a cleaner in company A would earn more than the Human Resource Manager of company B. What it rather means is that there is every likelihood that the cleaner in company A would earn more than the cleaner in company B.
The economic situation in Nigeria at the moment is not encouraging so it is important for job seekers to find jobs that will pay them well so that can sustain themselves.
Below Is The List Of The Top 10 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2018
This list would not be arranged in any particular order as it has been though for us to determine who should top this list of the top 10 highest paying companies in Nigeria.
• Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria: This is obviously a company which pays their staff well. It is no rumour or new fact that Shell pays their staff tremendously well. This is though understandable as they make a lot of profits and need the services of technicians in the oil exploration field.
• Chevron: I decided to start with the oil companies in this list because am sure you would agree with me that oil companies pay their staffs well.
• NNPC: At entry level a staff of the NNPC can go home with an earnings of N1.56 million at the end of the year. This is a really good job and they are sure one of the top 10 highest paying companies in Nigeria 2018.
• Mobil Oil & Gas Multinational: This is the largest refiner and marketer of petroleum products in the world at the moment. They pay their staffs well and working with them is a dream come true for most Nigerian graduates.
• Nestlé Nigeria PLC: This is a top company in Nigeria and they have been around for quite some time now. They are the producers of top products like Milo and lots more. They take care of their staffs well and their pay is one of the highest in Nigeria 2018.
• MTN Nigeria: This is a top telecommunications company in Nigeria. They currently manage over 40 million active lines in Nigeria alone and need technicians to help them keep their network running smoothly. MTN Nigeria currently has the widest network coverage and a large number of staffs in Nigeria. They pay their staffs well and deserve a spot on Fabinfos top 10 highest paying companies in Nigeria 2018 list.
• The Nigerian Civil Service: This is one of the best jobs one can get in Nigeria at the moment. With the economic recession, private companies folding up, and states government inability to pay salary. Getting appointed by the Nigerian civil service is the most secure job at the moment. The payment structure of the Nigerian civil service is also one of the highest in Nigeria in the year 2018.
• Nigerian Breweries: When you see the annual report of the Nigerian Breweries, the amount they make yearly and the amount they pay their staffs yearly you would realise this is one of the biggest companies in Nigeria at the moment. They are not just big but also one of the highest salary paying companies in Nigeria 2018.
• Dangote Group: This company is owned by the richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote and employs a large number of Nigerians. From truck drivers to technicians the Dangote Group makes sure their staffs are well taken care of.
• Total Oil And Gas: This is yet another company from the Nigerian petroleum industry. This is no surprise actually as this industry accounts for over 80% of Nigeria’s daily exports so it is normal for staffs to go home with one of the highest pay in the country in the year 2018.
That would be all for now on “Top 10 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2018”.