As a startup, Investors want to know what you’re doing, who you are, how far you’ve gotten, and where you’re going, and your company profile should be targeted at solving this.
The business profile is a kind of resume, but for the business, not a person. It will briefly cover the history of the company, its principal products, services and markets, legal organization, an approximation of sales and earnings, and any key innovations, technology,s or special methods that make the company unique.
How do I write a company profile for a new company?
A company profile says a lot about your company. It helps your startup grow and sustain. Here are a few elements that you need to keep in mind while creating an attractive company profile:
- Outline your company’s motive.
- Showcase your company’s mission.
- Add relevant information and a link to the company’s website.
- Design a logo that matches with your brand.
- Display the attractive images of your company’s CEO or managers.
Creating a company profile is time-consuming, most online templates are outdated, which is why it is highly recommended that you contract a professional writer and designer for this sort of project.