Nigerian Army – The underlisted successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019 and Short Service Combatant Course 45/2019 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at their various locations Stated:
Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019
General Instructions to Successful Candidates
- Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked)round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
- Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
- Successful candidates are to check their names and general instructions at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
1.) Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course 45/2019
2.) Nigerian Army List of Successful Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019