Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 is currently recruiting candidates into her service, and if you are interested for NSCDC job at www.nscdc.gov.ng.
Before we riding into the bottomline of this post, I would want you to know that this job is very very easy to apply and everyone has equal chance of getting employed into this job. So, take everything written here, and by that, I mean follow the guidelines layed down here and you might be employed.
Just you must know, this job is been sought out in thousands, so ones chance of getting this job is almost very slim, but you can be among the lucky ones. You just need to meet all requirements and follow all guidelines here, and you half way to getting your dream job.
Civil Defence recruitment 2020 or NSCDC recruitment is a federal government job that is open for interested candidates application yearly.
Like stated above there are so many candidates seeking for this job, and good number of them have contacted us and shown interest for the Civil Defence recruitment 2020 form. And as we have promised to update you immediately the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Cords starts recruiting, so we are here to keep our promise to you.
Like we have stated above, we will guide you on how to apply for the NSCDC ongoing 2020/2021 recruitment. So basically, this article will cover the everything about Civil Defence recruitment 2020, such as: requirements for NSCDC recruitment 2020, how to apply NSCDC recruitment 2020 and all eligible conditions and application form.
About The The Nigerian Civil Security and Defense Corps (NSCDC)
The The Nigerian Civil Security and Defense Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary institution established in May 1967.
The Nigerian Civil Defense together with the Security Corps, were introduced during the Civil War in Lagos, Nigeria. Which was at that time , the Federal Territory for the purpose of sensitization and security of the civilian population in May 1967. The Civil was once known at that time as Lagos Civil Defense Committee, and in 1970, was change the name we know today, Nigerian Civil Defense and Defense Corps.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 Requirements.
- Interested candidates must be a Nigerian.
- Interested candidates must have the essential qualifications and certificates.
- Any of the document not submitted and accepted at the recruiting center can not be accepted afterwards.
- All interested candidates must be fit and submit a certificate of medical fitness from a known Government Hospital.
- All applicants must be of good behaviour and must not be convicted of any criminal offence.
- Candidates must not be a member of a secret society, cult or drug addict.
- Applicants must be between the age range of 18 and 30 years.
- Must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
How To Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Access the NSCDC official portal for recruitment at www.cdfpb.careers
- At the portal, watch out for jobs and click on any suitable one and apply.
- Fill in the required credentials, and then, review and submit.
- After the above, follow the instructions and wait for future updates.