China, China Visa, China Visa Application Form 2018. In this article, I will be explaining in detail, how to apply for 2018 China Visa Online. I will help you understand everything by making my explanations very simple. All you need to do is to stay focus and follow me…
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know how to apply for China Visa in any part of the world. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with China Visa application details on this page.
China Visa Application Form 2018
China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center. The iconic Great Wall of China runs east-west across the country’s north.
Research has it that China has been one of the most beautiful and most visited countries in the world. The country is adorned with natural beauty, scenic attractions and a lot of friendly people. Its capital city is Beijing
A visa is required to enter into the country for Studying, Business, Tourism etc. and certain processes are involved before you can be issued a visa.
NOTE: The most important thing is that, you need a valid Nigerian Immigration passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay) before you can apply for a visa to China.
Visa Application Form 2017 – Instructions for Online Visa Application
- Before starting your application, please make sure you have the Internet Explorer version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, or Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 or higher, or Safari 5.0.
- In order to preview, print or save your online form, please make sure that you have installed a version of Acrobat Reader with Simplified Chinese Kit.
- Please do not use IE’s buttons but the “NEXT” or “PREVIOUS” button at the bottom of the page if you want to move forward or backward between pages.
- You can save the form in this website at any step by clicking “SAVE” button at the bottom of the page. However, this website can only save your form no more than 30 days.
- Please make sure all items are filled out. Incomplete forms will make you unable to go to the next step.
- You can click the question mark behind each item for help information which will be found at the right side of the page.
- Chinese visa application form includes a total of four pages. Please print and sign it after filling the form. Please submit the completed form to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center.
- Please make sure all information is complete, updated and accurate. The form cannot be modified once you click the “CONFIRM & PRINT” button.
- Please note that the online application form does not mean that your visa will be issued by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General. The final decision on your visa which is made by the Embassy or Consulate-General might be different from your application.
How to Apply for China Visa Online
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply