Here is a post which is going to give you the step by step guide on how to have your National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) results sent to your E-mail address with ease.
This is to help those who will like to keep their NABTEB results in their Email so it can be easily accessed some other time.
It is very easy to have your NABTEB results sent to your Email, but just a few know how to do this. We are set to give you the guide on just that. Checkout the step by step guide below.
How to have your NABTEB results sent to your Email address
To have your NABTEB results sent to you mail, follow the steps below;
1. Visit the NABTEB result checking portal eworld.nabbtebnigeria.org
2. Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2002
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
8. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
9. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
10. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
There you have it on this post. I hope you found this piece helpful. Cheers.