KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainees Programme for Young Nigerian Graduates
Every year, KPMG Nigeria recruits Nigerian graduates for its Graduate Trainees Programme . KPMG will help smoothed the transition from university to work with induction and development programs.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you! The company’s vision is to build and sustain its reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring its people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG is looking to recruit young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill its 2017/2018 Graduate Trainee Programme . KPMG is therefore inviting suitably qualified members of the public to apply for the graduate trainees recruitment programme.
Qualification and Skills:
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school.
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Be innovative and creative.
Experience and Background:
- No Experience required, just a passion and enthusiasm.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST/ KPMG BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE.
Citizens of Nigeria
Fields of study
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
KPMG is seeking bright minds that are ready to learn, perform, and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of outstanding professionals of diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. KPMG always strives to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Their winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and KPMG creates results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
Method of Application
The Graduate Trainee Program is the first step to an exciting career with us. Interested? Just follow the link below to apply. Please do not apply if you have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test/KPMG Business Awareness Test before. Qualified and interested candidates should click here to apply.
Application submission is ongoing. Kindly get started as soon as possible