Good morning this morning to you. Here are the top 10 Nigerian news you need to read this Wednesday morning. This 10 news have been gathered from top news headlines in Nigerian Newspapers for today, Wednesday 26th April, 2017. This vital informations was proudly brought to you by Fabnews.
1. The immediate past governor of Niger state, Muazu Babangida Aliyu and his former Chief of staff, Umar Nasko have been remanded in Minna Prisons. They were asked to be remanded in Minna Prison by a Minna High court, after being arraigned by the EFCC to the court on a six count charge. DailyPost
2. The Oyo State branch of the Association of Progressive Political Parties, an amalgamation of three political parties (APA, PDC and BNPP) said it won’t fold its hands and watch the incumbent Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi destroy the states finances. They condemned the Governor’s inability to publish the state’s financial statement since he assumed office two years ago. Politics NGR
3. The leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), Mr. Nnamdi Kanu has been granted bail on health grounds by Justice Binta Nyarko at a hearing in the Federal High Court in Abuja today. Though Nnamdi Kanu was returned to Kuje prison till he meets up with bail requirements. Politics NGR
4. The executive Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima said that despite the recent suicide bomb explosions in the state, the Boko Haram terrorist has been decapitated by the Nigerian Army. The Nation
5. The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) have arrested seven suspected cult members after a fight over a girl in Kuduru area of Abuja. Those arrested by the police include; Ridwan Olaitan ‘m’ 22 years, Abdulganiyu Sodiqu ‘m’ 24, Hassan Ayo ‘m’ 28, Moses Dominic ‘m’ 20, Abdulhameedu Ali ‘m’ 21, Eze Chibuike ‘m’ 23, and Franklin Chiderah Ugorji ‘m’ 23. The Nation
6. Good news as the The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele recently assured Nigerians that the country would get out of economic recession latest by the end of June this year. The Nation
7. A mentally ill inmate in Milwaukee died of “acute dehydration” after prison staff in the midwestern US city cut off water to his solitary confinement cell for seven days. Punch Ng
8. Another batch of Nigerian deportees fron Libya land, as 253 Nigerians, who have been stranded in Libya were deported back to the country. Vanguard
9. Diego Costa scored a brace as Chelsea FC overcame spirited Southampton 4-2 to establish a seven-point lead at the top of the English Premier League table. Vangiard NGR
10. Following the death of his uncle, Senator Isiaka Adeleke, popular Nigeria singer, Davido, has removed Osogbo, Osun state from his 8-city Back To Basics 2017 Tour. The star artist said, the state will never be the same again after Adeleke’s death. Daily Post
There you have it on “Fabnews: 10 Nigerian news you need to read this Tuesday morning.” Check back tomorrow morning for our daily news update. Cheers.