Dangote Group Aptitude Test and Interview Questions
Applied for the Dangote latest job recruitment this 2018? Checkout the Dangote Group Aptitude Test and Interview Questions on this page.
Here we go.
Graduate Engineer (Oil Refinery) Interview
First step was a paper based test. Was very tiring because there were so many questions in a relatively short time. Questions were from Engineering generally and also ones field like mechanical or electrical. Next was group interviews which was after about a week. You’ll be given a topic as a group of 20 and given about 15 minutes to present your conclusions as a group. The aim is to…
Gave me a paper and pen and asked me to draw a iron-carbon phase diagram
Executive Trainee Refinery Interview
The recruitment process comprised five stages namely;
1)Test : 1 general aptitude test (verbal and numerical questions) and 1 technical test (discipline related questions). All MCQs
2) Group discussion: In a group of ten, we were asked to discuss if we supported the government’s decision to seek a foreign loan for infrastructure development
3) A structured interview session
4)Intelligence quotient (IQ) test
5) Psychometric test
1)What do you know about Dangote Group?
2)How does your degree qualification make you a good fit for the job?
3) Some technical degree related questions.
Top 25 Dangote Cement Interview Questions 2018
- At Dangote Cement Limited we do what we can to take environmentally friendly actions. Are you familiar with the U.S Green Building Council and their purpose?
- What is LEED and how do you think it affects our day to day operations at Dangote Cement Limited?
- At Dangote Cement Limited we have many strong competitors. In your opinion, what sets us apart from the others?
- At Dangote Cement Limited our customers, vendors, manufacturers, and wholesalers are all important to us. How do you keep a healthy balance to ensure that everyone is happy?
Dangote Cement Limited has taken much care over the years to create healthy vendor relationships. How would you handle it if a vendor shorted you on inventory, resulting in a costly project delay?
- At Dangote Cement Limited we treat each of our customers, and their projects, as a priority. What is your customer service philosophy?
- Every step counts for a successful project so at Dangote Cement Limited we prefer to hire those who come highly trained. Do you have any post-secondary education related to project management, or construction?
- At Dangote Cement Limited we use robust internal inventory management and project management systems. Do you have experience in SAP, Auto CAD, or Project Insight?
- This position is an entry level role. Where would you like to see your career with Dangote Cement Limited take you?
- Where did you come across our job posting?
- Looking at your resume, you’ve had a number of job changes, what would make me think that you will stay with Dangote Cement Limited?
- Tell me about a time at work when your integrity was challenged. How did you handle it?
- Do you have experience in corrective discipline and terminations?
- What kind of people do you enjoy working with?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how honest are you?
Tell me about your most significant work experience that relates to this position.
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach handling it?
- When have you taken an existing process and used your own creativity to make it better?
- What feedback did you receive at your last job?
- How would you describe your personality?
- How would you describe your written communication skills?
- How do you handle conflict in the workplace?
- Give me an example of a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed.
- When were you able to resolve a problem within work?
- If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?