AB Inbev Nigeria Salary Structure
Checkout the AB INbev or SABMiller salary structure in Nigeria for the year 2018 on this KikioTolu page.
ABInbev is one of top breweries in Nigeria, before we go into the salary structure of this company, let us briefly give you more details about the company.
About AB Inbev Nigeria
Our Nigerian business operates three breweries, the most recent of which was commissioned in Onitsha, Anambra
State in 2012. This was a green-field brewery facility with an investment of US$100-million. The opening of this new brewery also marked the launch of Hero Lager, a regional brand whose performance has since transformed the
shape of the very competitive Nigerian beer market.
AB Inbev Nigerian business is made up of four separate business entities:
- Pabod Breweries Ltd (PBL) in Port Harcourt Rivers State,
- Intafact Beverages Ltd (IBL) in Onitsha Anambra State
- International Breweries Plc. (IBP) in Ilesha in Osun State
- Beverage Management Services (BMS). Our Spirits business based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
AB Inbev / SABMiller Salary Structure 2018
Lets go into the salary structure proper.
- Sales representative (AB Inbev / Sabmiller) earn between N120-150k monthly