Here is a post which is going to tell you the next right step to take when you cannot login to the N-Power assessment test portal.
I know a whole lot of people might have tried to login to the 2017 NPower assessment test portal and might be finding it impossible to do.
After inputting your details and attempt to login, you might be greeted with the annoying error message;
Invalid login, please try again
When this happens, don’t panic, don’t freak out. Try to do what is right.
Before you can solve a problem, you surely need to know the root cause of that problem.
So what could be the cause of the NPower assessment test, Invalid login, please try again, error message?
There are three possible reasons for this error.
- You have not qualified for the test, after your BVN details didn’t match with registration details.
- You are yet to receive a Test Invitation email from N-Power.
- You are getting your login details wrong
So which of the above possible reasons do you think might be particular to your case?
Let’s take each case one by one.
- If you are seeing this error message because you failed to input your correct info during the registration process, I fear you might not be able to write this test at all.
- If you are yet to receive an SMS from N-Power, then you should wait for the message.
- If you have received the SMS and still finding it inpossible to login, then you should cross check your login details.
I hope you found this post helpful. Have any queries? Ask us via the comment box below.