I know a lot of us might have been in search of information on the top banks to work for in Nigeria based on their pay. Well, here is a post which is going to give you the recently updated list of the top 10 highest paying banks in Nigeria for the year 2018.
So you are just fresh from the University, and looking forward to delve into the financial sector fully. You don’t want to make the wrong choice, by working for a financial institution that might not pay your dues.
It is a smart choice to search for the banks in Nigeria that pays well. At least it best to work for the best.
This list is not just to help you get a good job, but to also give you the accurate info on this topic.
Without any further delay let’s go straight into this list.
Here we go…
List of the top 10 highest paying banks in Nigeria 2018
- Ecobank: This bank takes the number one spot on this list and it is well deserved. Even though Ecobank is not one of the richest banks in Nigeria, this banks still does well, as it takes good care of her staff well.
- First Bank of Nigeria: This bank is the first in the country, one of the richest, and top leading financial institution in Nigeria. First Bank of Nigeria pays their entry level staff between N3m to N3.5million yearly for salary (and this is without allowances).
- Central Bank of Nigeria: This is the apex bank in Nigeria today, and so you should expect the staffs of this country to be doing well. CBN has branches spread across the 36 states of the federation, and so you can start a good banking career here.
- Guarantee Trust Bank: This is one of the most popular and innovative banks in Nigeria today. GTBank staffs are customer friendly and offers one of the best high interest savings account in Nigeria. GTBank entry level salary is about N2.5million per annum.
- Zenith Bank: Zenith bank was Established in the year 1990, and is the richest bank in the country today. By taking the number 5 spot on this list of the top 10 highest paying banks in Nigeria, Zenith bank has joined the top commercial banks in the country that pay good salaries. An entry level staff at Zenith bank earns about N1,296,000 per annum.
- United Bank for Africa: UBA is one of the old generation banks that are still relevant in Nigeria till date. This bank is not only located in Nigeria, but also has branches spread across 19 countries in Africa. UBA pays their entry level staffs about N1.5m per year.
- Fidelity Bank: Finally on this list is Fidelity bank, this bank is listed among the top highest paying banks in the country as their entry level staffs earns about N1.4m per year.
There you have it on this list of the top 10 highest paying banks in Nigeria this year 2018. I hope you found this post helpful.