Here are the top 10 Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start In Nigeria for the year 2018.
2017 is drawing to a close and many young Nigerians are going to be determined to have a better 2018. This is why we have written this post of the top 10 profitable business ideas that are perfect fit for Nigeria.
Want to know the business ideas for the year 2018 in Nigeria?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This post is only for the positive and does who are serious about doing business in Nigeria 2018.
That said, let’s go straight into the list.
List of top 10 profitable business ideas in Nigeria 2018
• Private Labeling: This business implies you don’t have to spend huge amounts on machinery or factory before you have something produced in your name. Trying this out won’t be a bad idea.
• Transportation Business: Uber has challenged the way transportation works in Nigeria and now we see startups like FindMyRide and GoMyWay creating innovations in the transport sector. Gone are the days when taxi drivers are old men driving rickety cars, today many young Nigerians are exploiting the limitless opportunities in this sector.
• Tech Business: The Nigerian tech industry is proving very lucrative, more business minded people are sure to look to explore their creative tech side in 2018.
• Programming/Coding Tutorials: Teaching people what you know is sure to earn you some bucks. For the Nigerian tech industry to keep booming, people will need ways to learn coding/programming, so this is one top business opportunity for you in the year 2018.
• Online Marketing: More people will make more money online in the year 2018 than they did in 2017 blogging, freelancing, information marketing, affiliate marketing, and many more. It is no longer a secret that people make full income on the internet, so don’t miss out on this opportunity.
• Cassava Processing: Cassava is predominately known as one of the traditional food to the local farmers in Nigeria. Cassava is one of the most popular and widely consumed food crops in Africa. Because it is such an important food in the region and an extremely versatile crop, it is commonly referred to as cornerstone of food security in Africa. The competing needs for cassava cut across both human and animal consumption. It is fast becoming a popular raw material in industrial production and is now a preferred material for making biofuels. There are a lot of bi-products that can be produced from cassava such as garri, Cassava Bread, Cassava Flour, and Cassava Fufu. Smart entrepreneurs can venture into any of these businesses or even get involved in producing all.
• Fish farming: Fish farming is an evergreen business in Nigeria as it is a necessity in every home and you try can it out come 2018.
• Real Estate: The major drawback in real estate business is the amount of capital it requires for startup. But if you can get the capital then its a pretty good business for the year 2018.
• Food Business: Nobody sells food without making profit so if you are looking for a profitable business for the year 2018 then this is a bright idea.
• Waste Recycling: So much has been said about the environment this year, and it is sure to be a top business 2018. Nigeria may not have gotten to the point where we cut our fossil fuel reliance and go completely green. But Nigerian entrepreneurs are not giving up. Waste recycling is a good project for the environment.
There you have it on this post “Top 10 Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start In Nigeria In 2018.” Have any more ideas? Kindly share with us.