Checkout the updated list of the top 20 richest Fuji and Yoruba music artists on this KikioTolu News page. This list was carefully researched.
Here is a list of the top 20 richest Yoruba musicians in Nigeria, which includes, Apala, juju, Fuji, and others. this year 2021. We are also going to include the net worth of this Yoruba musicians. Fuji is today the most popular music genre among the Yoruba people.
In this post, Yoruba musicians are those who sing the traditional Yoruba style of music, and is not going to include the contemporary Hip-Hop genre.
On what parameters was this KikioTolu list of the Top 20 Richest Fuji Artists In Nigeria compiled?
ALSO READ: Top 5 Richest Musicians in The World
When compiling this list of the top 20 richest Yoruba musicians in Nigeria this 2021 we at KikioTolu used the basic set parameters to decide those who made this top ten list. It is also important to know that unlike the advanced nations of the world it is difficult for us to know the actual net worth of a musician in Nigeria. The parameters used by include;
• Media reports
• Sales on iTunes
• Income from shows and tours
• Endorsement deals
• Artist having his/her own label or signed to a label
As you can see from the above set parameters, we are set to give you a bias free list of the richest Yoruba Musicians in Nigeria 2021.
The good this about this list is the inclusion of the net worth of all the Yoruba Musicians in Nigeria this 2021. This is going to help you know more about this artist and know why they made it to this list.
Below Is The List Of The Top 20 Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria 2021 plus Their Net Worths
Please note that this is not a list of musicians in Nigeria who are Yoruba’s, but those who sing the Yoruba genre of music. So kindly do not expect the likes of Wizkid, Davido and Olamide on this list.
- Ayinde Wasiu Mashal – Net Worth | N750 Million
- Abass Akande Obesere – Net Worth | N500 Million
- Pasuma Wonder – Net Worth | N455 Milllion
- Saheed Osupa – Net Worth | N450 Million
- Adewale Ayuba – Net Worth | N400 Million
- Sule Alao Malaika – Net Worth | N300 Million
- Shefiu Alao – Net Worth | N200 Million
- Muri Thunder – Net Worth | N100 Million
- Taiye Currency – Net Worth | N85 Million
- Remi Aluko – Net Worth | N55 Million
There you have it on this list of the Top 20 Richest Fuji Artists In Nigeria 2021 and their net worth – Yoruba Musicians, and I am sure we have been able to do justice to your query.
Thanks for visiting www.kikiotolu.com
Kindly share your views on this post via the comment section.