News

So Sad!!! OUI student electrocuted while charging phone

on

OUI student electrocuted while charging phone kikiotolu

It so sad that a student of the Oduduwa University, Ile Ife, Osun State, died after he was electrocuted while charging his phone.

The sad incident occurred on Wednesday night in Ipetumodu, and the victim was a 200 level student of the institution.

According to reports gathered by KikioTolu News, the deceased, popularly called Ashante, was charging and using his phone during the downpour last night, when a transformer supplying electricity to their area, blew and he was electrocuted.

So sad and unfortunate. See pictures of the deceased below;

So Sad!!! OUI student electrocuted while charging phone kikiotolu

About Ayeni Tolulope

Ayeni Tolulope is a fine-grained Journalist, Writer, Digital Media Strategist. He has been a member of the Fourth Estate for three years. He worked with LailasNews for over a year.