NYIF Online Training – Are you looking for the Latest information about Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) or you want to know if your name have been Shortlisted for NYIF Online Training? If yes, this post is for you.
The Federal Government has commenced the training of Applicants who Successfully applied for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).
We have received numerous requests from applicants who applied for the NYIF, looking for legit information on what next to do.
- Is NYIF list of Successful Shortlisted applicants out?
- How can I check my name for NYIF Training list?
- When will Nigeria Youth Investment Fund, NYIF begin their online Training?
- How can I Upload my Business Plans on NYIF Portal?
- What Next after Uploading my Business Plan on the NYIF Portal?
These are most of the questions we’ve received from applicants who applied for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).
If you’re looking for the answers to the questions above, please worry no more for we have the Answers to all the questions here.
We will begin by explaining how you can check NYIF list of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for Training.
How to Check NYIF Training List Online
To know if you have been Shortlisted for NYIF Training, you will receive an invitation SMS asking you to get prepared for a five (5) days NYIF training.
What Next After NYIF Online TRAINING?
Once you are done with the NYIF online Training, the next thing is to proceed to the NYIF Portal. Please carefully follow the instructions here:
- Visit: nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Click on Loan Application
- Enter your BVN
- Click on Validate BVN
- Once it opens, Enter your NYIF Business Plan
Note, if you Successfully applied and submitted your application Form on the NYIF Registration Portal, your name will surly be Shortlisted for NYIF Training.