Have you applied for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund, NYIF Loan? Or you you’re looking for step by step procedures on how to start your NYIF Online Training to qualify for NYIF Loan. If yes, you’re at the right place.
Applicants who applied for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), are seriously looking for legit information about NYIF and how they can apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund loan and online Training.
We’ve received questions like;
- How can I Apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan?
- How can I login to my Loan Application Portal on NYIF website?
- Is NYIF Application Loan Portal open for?Registration?
- What is the requirements for NYIF online Training?
- Have they started NYIF Online Training?
- Why haven’t I been invited for NYIF Training?
- How can I see my NYIF Training invitation letter/SMS?
Above are most of the questions we have received so far from applicants who Successfully applied for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) program.
If you are looking for the Answers to the questions above, worry no more because we have the Answers to all the questions here.
Likely Encountered Problem when trying to apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan / Training and the solution.
NYIF Loan Application Form Portal
1. You must have been trained before you can start applying for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund loan. Only trained applicants can proceed on loan application from the NYIF Portal.
NYIF Loan Training
2. If you have completed your NYIF Training and also gotten your NYIF training certificate, but they’re still showing you that ”You Have not Been Trained” please don’t panic it’s because your name has not been uploaded from the NIRSAL Portal. But, if u are worried please contact your Zone cordinator.
3. Again, if you have been trained and not gotten your NYIF certificate, that means you didn’t answer the NYIF quiz. Only if you answered the quiz your portal can recognize you that you have participated and completed the NYIF course.
4. If you have submitted your BVN details before the change in modalities and you have not been trained wait for their message where you will upload your NYIF Business plan to qualify you for the training.
NYIF Application Portal
5. If you have not apply before the new modalities you can go ahead and submit your NYIF application as the portal is still ON.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Business Plan
6. Note, you don’t need any business plan to apply for NYIF if you have been trained and gotten your NYIF certificate before the change in modalities all what you need is answer their Technical questions carefully when applying for the loan.
For more updated information About NYIF Loan Application Form Portal & How to Start Your NYIF Training,kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.