Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal.
Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing and interested candidates can access the application form at its official portal www.airforce.mil.ng.
The Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment calls out the general public and all interested individuals for its ongoing 2021 job recruitment. All interested candidates must apply through the NAF’s official website at www.airforce.mil.ng.
On this webpage, we have decided to come through with this post in order to fullfil our promise we made to our thousands of readers on about NAF 2021 recruitment 2021. Many of readers had asked us about when will the Nigerian AirForce (NAF) job recruitment start? And how to apply for the Nigerian AirForce (NAF) job recruitment.
Considering the above, on this article we will cover all you need to know about the Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Job recruitment to successfully apply for the job. On this subject, our main focus will be on: about Nigerian AirForce (NAF), general requirements for NAF recruitment and how to apply for Nigerian AirForce (NAF) recruitment 2021.
About Nigerian AirForce (NAF).
The Nigeria AirForce (NAF) was founded in 1961, the creation was driven by the will to participate in peace-keeping operations in Congo and Tanganyika (now Tanzania).
During these peace-keeping operations, foreign air forces aircraft were deployed to airlift the Nigerian Army Regiment to and from the theatres of operation.
General Requirements For NAF Recruitment 2021.
Under here we are going to outline all necessary requirements needed to apply for the Nigeria AirForce (NAF) job recruitment 2021.
- interested candidate must be of Nigerian origin and must have a valid National Identity Card to be qualify to apply for the job recruitment exercise.
- Candidate must be between the age range of 17 to 22 years (for non-tradesmen/women), and 17 to 24 years (for tradesmen/women). For those registering as drivers, they age range must be between 18 to 28 years.
- Applicants must be single, and must be willing and capable to servwr her country and the Nigerian AirForce.
- For male candidates, minimum height required is 1.66m or 5.4ft, and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- All candidates must be medically fit (both physically, emotionally and psychologically).
- The job recruitment training starts once the names of the successfully shortlisted candidates has been published on the AirForce Nigeria official website.
Nigeria AirForce (NAF) Job Recruitment Academic Qualification Requirements.
Interested candidate must have O’ Level certificate with credits at least in five (5) subject including mathematics and English Language, and three 3 other random subjects. And not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
The above is the academic qualifications candidates must have to be eligible to apply for the on going Nigerian AirForce NAF recruitment 2021.
How to apply for the ongoing Nigeria AirForce (NAF) Recruitment 2021.
To apply for the currently ongoing Nigeria AirForce (NAF) job recruitment, you must visit its official website at www.airforce.mil.ng, and follow the instructions on the portal to register.
When is the NAF Recruitment Starting?
For when will the Nigeria AirForce NAF recruitment 2021 start? We will advise you bookmark or visit this webpage frequently, because we will update this webpage as soon as the recruitment starts.