Here are the things you need to known about Kwesi Amissah-Arthur, a brief biography of the late ex-vice president of Ghana.
Check out the top 6 things you need to know about Kwesi Amissah-Arthur
- Late Amissah-Arthur lectured at the Department of Economics at the University of Ghana between 1980 and 1988 and at the Department of Economics, Anambra State College of Education, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria between August 1981 and July 1983.
- Amissah-Arthur was one of the few Ghanaians that worked as a consultant for the World Bank in The Gambia and also served as a consultant for the Netherlands’ government education project in Ghana.
- The late Ghanaian vice president was the fifth in Ghana’s fourth republic.
- Late Amissah-Arthur had headed Ghana’s finance and economic planning ministries at different times.
- The late Amissah-Arthur never joked with his health and was always looking out for his well-being.
- Amissah-Arthur was a research assistant at the Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research between 1974 and 1975. After which he joined the Economics Department as a teaching assistant from 1977 to 1978, going on to become an assistant lecturer in 1979.
Thanks for reading