Here is a post which is going to give you the phone full specification and price of the Infinix Smart (X5010). This top middle range device by Infinix is set to take the mobile phone market in Nigeria by storm in a smart, and we are set to give you all you need to know about this phone.
After the release of Infinix Note 4, this top mobile phone producers wanted to do more for their fans, and knowing fully well that not everybody can afford the Note 4/Note 4 Pro, they have come up with something special.
The Infinix Smart (X5010) is a perfect blend of a top phone and decent price. When you checkout the specs and features of this device, you are surely going to agree with me that this phone worths the price.
Infinix Smart (X5010) key features and review
The Infinix Smart comes with some really cool key features. Starting with the Camera, the Infinix Smart (X5010) comes with an 8MP back camera, and also a 2MP front camera. Though the back camera is cool, the front is a bit low, as you might not enjoy video calling with a 2MP front camera.
The battery of this device is pretty cool. Of recent in the mobile phone industry, a 3000mAh battery seems like the standard battery, so the 3060mAh battery on the Infinix Smart (X5010) is pretty cool.
In terms of the OS and hardware features of the Infinix Smart, there is hardlg any surprise, as it comes with the same features most mid-range devices are loaded with. This is a budget phone, so the 1GB RAM, 1.2Ghz Quad Core Procesor, Android 7 Nougat and 16GB internal storage is normal.
Please note that the Infinix Smart is not 4G LTE enabled, so it might just be taking you two years back in that aspect. Am still wondering why Infinix decided to take that step backward.
In all I think the Infinix Smart (X5010) is a decent device, given the price. Checkout the full specs below;
Phone full specifications and features of Infinix Smart (X5010)
- 2G Network: GSM
- 3G Network: HSDPA
- 4G Network: No
- SIM type: Dual SIM
- Keyboard type: Touchscreen
- Phone Colors: –
- Body Cover: Metal
- Display Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
- Diaplay Size: 5.0-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels
- Memory Card slot: MicroSD, up to 128GB
- Internal storage: 16GB
- OS : Android 7.0 Noughat
- Processor Type:1.3Ghz Quad Core Cortex Processor
- Processor Name: MT6580 Mediatek chipset
- Graphics Processor: MALI-T720 MP3 450MHz
- RAM: 1GB
- Connectivity: WIFI, Bluetooth, A-GPS, USB MicroUSB v2.0, Type-C connector
- Primary camera: 8MP
- Secondary camera: 2MP
- Battery Capacity : 3060mAh battery
- Sensors: Proximity, compass, hall, G-sensor, light
Are you interested in purchasing this device, checkout the price list below;
Price of Infinix Smart (X5010) in Nigeria today
- Price of Infinix Smart (X5010) in Jumia Nigeria today: N31,000
- Price of Infinix Smart (X5010) in Slot Nigeria today: N31,000
- Price of Infinix Smart (X5010) in Konga today: N31,000
- Price of Infinix Smart (X5010) in Payporte today: N31,000
I hope you found this Fabinfos post helpful.