Checkout the EFCC Ranks and Salary Structure on this KikioTolu page. We are set to give you all you need to know about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering. The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering. The agency has its head office in Abuja.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Ranks
Information on the ranks of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is really though to come by, and is not currently made available on the internet. We at KikioTolu News are going to keep sourcing for information on the Ranks of EFCC.
The EFCC ranks for its staff are different from other regulatory bodies.
EFCC three major ranks
- Detective Superintendent.
- Also, Detective Inspectorate.
- Furthermore, Detective Assistant Cadres of the Cadets.
EFCC six Divisions
There are six divisions in the EFCC where their staffs are ranked, they include;
- The Administrative Division.
- Also, the Capacity Development Division.
- Furthermore, the Research and Publication Division.
- Additionally, the Networking and Collaboration Division.
- Also, the Certificate Courses Division.
- Additionally, the Cadets Division.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Salary Structure 2020 Update
We have not been able to get the complete salary structure of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). All we know now is that entry level staff take home is N160,000. See the full salary structure below;
1. EFCC Entry Level Staff Salary 2020
Entry level receives a pay of ₦158,000 as salary at entry level.
2. EFCC Mid-Level staff Salary for Graduate Assistant 2020
A graduate employee of the Commission, after finishing 2 years first experience in his/her job position with the body, is subjected to a mid-level salary increase running from around 3 – 9 years’ experience with the organization.
3. EFCC Senior Level Salary for Graduate Assistant 2020
The senior-level Graduate Assistants of the commission are graduate employees with 10 years of stay with the agency.
4. EFCC Agent Detective Superintendent Salary 2020
The monthly net salary for a Deputy Detective is ₦245,000.
5. EFCC Entry Level Salary for Deputy Detective 2020
Passage level for Deputy Detective is the range of 0-2 years from entering from being an Agent Deputy Detective.
6. EFCC Mid-Level Salary for Deputy Detective 2020
A Deputy Detective in EFCC on a mid-level is paid about ₦245,000 by the Commission. And this is on a monthly basis.
7. The average salary of EFCC workers is N50,000 monthly.
There you have it on this post “Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Ranks and Salary Structure.” I hope you found this piece helpful.