Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro has taken to social media to share the lessons she learnt last month, after her house stunt.
As we all know, the blogger got national fame and embarrassment after she was caught lying that she owned a house which wasn’t hers.
The owner of the house, Onye Eze, got wind of her deception and exposed her online. Yet Blessing kept insisting the house was hers and she shared the plan of a house as proof.
Unfortunately for Blessing, she was arrested and was forced to confess. In a video showing her arrest, Blessing Okoro confessed that the house belongs to Onye Eze and not to her as she claimed.
All that happened in the month of May and she has now taken to social media to share the lessons she learnt last month. See what she wrote below;
1) private life is a peaceful life .
2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .
3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .
4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.
5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.
6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .
7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .
8) I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church .
9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space
10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka
Blessing Okoro had previously apologised to Nigerians and her fans across the world after she was humiliated for claiming someone’s house as hers. See her apology below;
Hey lovers.. I know it has been crazy lately and I am sincerely sorry.. I take responsibility for everything.. I hate that I had to put my friends and everyone else who looked up to me in this position.. Like everyone else I had goals set up for the year and one of them was to finish my house before my 30th birthday and it was a resolution I had layed out in public but because of certain reasons I couldn’t meet up the dead line and that put me under a mental pressure for success.
I was impatient which led to beating myself too hard and I could have done better.. I AM REALLY SORRY I LET YOU ALL DOWN…I know better now.. I know not to go ahead of my victory and have small wins celebration.. Here’s to everyone under any sort of pressure.
I had to experience a major meltdown to learn that patience is virtue.. Its only going to take a little time but the lines will eventually fall in pleasant places.. And for the incessant calls and text messages from my loved ones that were terrified seeing me on cuffs I was never arrested or detained and no police officers was associated with the act .it was thier best form of proving a point.
But i am grateful to everyone who stood by me, I hope you still find a place in your heart to forgive ,love me and accept me as the crazy happy girl you have always loved .
Thanks for not giving up on me entirely…