Want to make quick money in Africa this year 2018? Then this article is for you. We are not talking about how to become a millionaire overnight. If that’s what you are looking for, then this article is just not for you.
The tips here are easy ways you can make quick cash to keep that creditor off your phone.
Before I go into the top 14 proven ways to make quick LEGIT money in Africa this year 2018, let me briefly steal a piece from entrepreneur.com
Its called “The psychology of making money.” I believe you are going to need it to change your mindset and put you on track to making quick money this 2018.
Anywhere you are in Africa, the psychology of making money if just for you.
The psychology of making money
Regardless if you need to earn some fast cash or we’re just talking about making money in the grand scheme of things, there’s an important psychology that needs to be mentioned before getting into the strategies. If you study Freud’s model of the mind, you’ll discover the Psychic Apparatus. It’s the three-part construct in your mind that controls all of your behavior.
Those three are the id, the super-ego and the ego. The id lives deep within the subconscious from birth. It’s the source of our sudden and most instinctive urges. When you find yourself doing what you know you shouldn’t, blame your id.
The super-ego is formed later in life to balance the id. It forms and breaks off from the id through our upbringing, parental guidance and our sense of community and beliefs. People who are careful with their money can thank their super-ego.
The ego is the driver making the decisions. It decides between the devil (the id) and the angel (the super-ego) on either shoulder (yes, all those cartoons you’ve ever seen are partly true). We have voices in our mind, and it’s up to the ego to decide which one to fulfill. Its goal is to satisfy the id in some way while also attending to the super-ego.
Get-rich-quick schemes and fad weight-loss diets are naturally popular because they satisfy the id while also attending to the super-ego. The ego’s job is complete when it sees something like this. The appeal of “fast” stems from the innate desire for instant gratification, so beware of what seems too good to be true (they often are) when you’re looking to make money quickly. Be wary. Listen to the conversation deep within the confines of your mind and do your best to tame the proverbial beasts.
What are the best ways to make money right away? While a search online when you’re in need of some fast cash will produce millions of results, not all will be legitimate. It’s up to you to filter through the so-called noise. These 32 strategies will help put you in the black, even if it’s in a very small way. Once you are, resume planning and focusing on the bigger picture.
THE ABOVE IS A MUST READ BEFORE JUMPING INTO THE QUICK MONEY MAKING IDEAS BELOW
1. Drive for UBER, TAXIFY or what ever popular company in your country. This is a proven way to make quick LEGIT money in Africa, though this is based on if you know how to drive, and if you reside in a big city.
2. Sell or resell used electronics on OLX, Jiji and the likes. Don’t keep those old electronics you don’t use to rot. Sell them off and make some cash of it.
3. Domain Flipping. I really haven’t put my hand into this, but many success stories make me know its a proven way to make cash real quick. How to do it? Read.
4. Do gigs on Fiverr. I bet you must have heard about Fiverr before, and trust me one or two of those boys you suspect are internet fraudsters make money from Fiverr. Play around the site and see the services you can offer.
5. Photography. Did you know you could rent a camera for a shoot. Yes, you don’t need to own that big camera before you get to use it for a shoot. Be smart and make cash.
6. Do personal fitness training. If you have a body like mine, this might nit be a good method to make cash for you. But if you are fit and know a lot about fitness training then you should begin to train others. So many people would be willing to learn from you.
7. Tutoring. I have see so many ads on Facebook lately of people setting up one tutorial or the other. The thing is if you know how to do something, be it beating a cow, there is surely someone out there who is ready to pay to learn. Don’t let that knowledge of yours waste. Make cash from it.
8. Advertise for companies with a car wrap. This business is not only for the big busses, if you own a car, you can earn some quick cash by allowing people advertise on it.
9. Housecleaning. Oh no!! I just mentioned something low right? Well, if you want to make some quick cash this avenue is there for you.
10. Wash cars. Yeah, not everyone might be ready to take their cars to the carwash. Make yourself available and make some cash.
11. Give blood, donate blood or sell blood. Whichever one you are comfortable with, just know you can make some cash from giving blood. In Nigeria here depending on your blood group you can earn as high as $30 from donating blood.
12. Decorate homes and parties. Yeah, I know you are into decoration of venues for parties, but the jobs are not coming as fast as you want, why not simply decorate homes for holidays also.
13. Sell vintage clothes at a thrift shop.
You’ll likely get paid by the pound but it’s some money, so if you’re in need, then why not — especially if you have no use for those clothes anymore. This works best for things like maternity clothes, old children’s clothes, clothes that you haven’t worn in years or are simply out of style.
14. Add your idea and help someone…