JAMB 2018 UTME Statistics: In your race to gain admission in 2018, a very important question begins to ring in your mind, How many persons applied to study the same course with me and in the same University for Jamb 2018? Check the Statistics!
If you have ever asked the above question, then you are not alone. Thousands of other Jamb candidates are eager to know how many persons they are competing in their choice Universities/Polytechnics and Course of Study.
Frequently Asked Questions Are:
- How many persons applied to Study Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting, Pharmacy, Business Admin, etc in the University of Benin (UNIBEN), UNILAG, LASU, UI, UNILORIN, OAU, AAU, DELSU, ABU ZARIA, UNIPOR And so on…….?
- How is General Performance in Jamb 2018 in various Universities and Polytechnics?
- Can somebody gain admission with low (150 to 180) Jamb score this year?
I will try to attempt the above questions…..
Can I Know The Number Of Persons That Applied To My School In 2018 Jamb?
Ever since the recent Jamb CBT Update , it has been very difficult to answer this question very accurately.
Before now, Jamb usually gives official statistics after results are released. This enables candidates to know the number of persons they are competing with. Now, things have changed. Jamb doesn’t really pay attention to making such statistics public anymore.
Back to the question, how do I know the number of persons that applied to my course and University? The ways you can know this are:
- Your school may announce the number of candidates and the course they applied to study.
- Jamb would release official list of schools, the number of candidates who applied to study there and population per course.
- Use the schools past record to predict the number of persons that applied to study the same course with you.
- The nature of the course can boldly tell you how many persons would applied. For example, up to 12,000 candidates applies for Medicine in Uniben, Unilag, Unilorin, etc yearly.
Talking about courses of Study, we know that courses Like Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Accounting, Engineering, Business Admin and Ecostats are very competitive in all Universities across Nigeria.
Talking about Schools, The top Federal Universities are usually the most competitive in terms of admission, followed by other federal Universities and State Universities and polytechnics. As usual, private schools are usually the least competitive.
Nature Of Jamb 2018 Results And Performance
Hmmm, Jamb 2017 general performance wasn’t really cool. Anyway, some passed while many others failed. Those who scored low were far more than those who scored high. You are really not alone if you scored low. Jamb 2018 may not be far from that… With every passing year, students are getting lazier.
Which School Can I gain Admission With Low Score
If you don’t perform very well in the Jamb 2018 results, it is not the end of life. You can still secure admission into good universities and polytechnics around.