Here is a post which is going to give you the list of the top 10 richest Igbo man in the world this year 2018. Since this is a general post, this list is going to cover the richest Igbo man in Nigeria and the whole Igbo land (Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia).
Igbo men are known to be largely successful in business, and this has earned them a lot of wealth, so it should be no surprise that we have compiled a list of the richest Igbo man in the world this year 2018.
The Igbo people have spread across the whole world and Nigeria more importantly, and it is impossible for you to find a part of the country where a Igbo man has not established his business.
Some people look down on the Igbo man because of the way he hustles, but little do you know that this is the secret to their success. Like the saying goes, hard work is the secret to success, the Igbo man is a clear example.
When you take a quick glance at the top 10 list of the richest people in Nigeria today, you are going to see the names of two Igbo people. So you can see that this group of people who form just 5 states out of the 36 in Nigeria are really pulling a lot of weight in terms of wealth.
Without any further delay, lets go straight into this Fabinfos list of the top 10 richest Igbo Man in the world this 2018.
Want to know who the richest Igbo man in Nigeria is? Check out the below list.
List of the top 10 richest Igbo man in the world/Nigeria 2018
Before we go into this recently updated list, kindly note that this list is based on the richest Igbo man in Igboland today, and also those who are billionaires. This is also a free from bias list, so you should expect to quality info on this topic (top 10 richest men in Igbo land today).
10. Vincent Amaechi Obianodo Biography: Obianodo takes the number 10 spot on this Fabinfos list. His business base has spiraled into other sectors in addition to his firstly-established Young Shall Grow Motors Limited, is an industrious business man. Am sure you agree with me that he deserves a mention on this list.
9. Chief Arthur Eze Biography: Next on this list is Chief Arthur Eze, who is said to be one of Africa’s leading business tycoons. He serves as the CEO and manager of a business firm –Atlas Oranto Petroleum –whose asset base spans across Nigeria and a number of other West African countries.
8. Sir Emeka Offor Biography: At the number 8 spot of the richest man in Igbo Land is Sir Emeka Offor. This man is prominent for his business role as the manager of the Chrome Group. If you don’t know him, then you don’t know one of the richest Igbo man in Nigeria today.
7. Leo Stan Ekeh Biography: When we hear about Imo and Anambra state, we know there are a lot of rich men there. Leo Stan Ekeh is a native of Ubomiri Mbaitoli –a region in Imo state and is well known as a successful business expert and manager of Zinox Technologies Limited. This is one rich Igbo man in Nigeria today.
6. Tony Ezenna Biography: This is one of the really rich Igbo man in the whole world, he is not just known in Nigeria but across the globe. With the help of his pharmaceutical company’s, Orange Drugs Limited, lucrative services within and beyond Nigeria, Tony Ezenna has acquired wealth on a massive scale, and deservedly takes the number 6 spot on this www.fabinfos.com list of the top 10 richest Igbo man in Nigeria 2018.
5. Chief Cletus Ibeto Biography: This man is a business tycoon from Nnewi, in Anambra state. And I must tell you, there are a lot of rich men in Nnewi, this is why so many Nigerians search for the top 10 richest men from that really large city. Chief Ibeto owns Cletus Ibeto Group, which is today one of the two leading conglomerates in the Eastern part of the country.
4. Pascal Dozie Biography: Pascal Dozie was born into an Igbo family in Imo state, and a graduate of Economics. Pascal initiated his own enterprise in 1972. Pascal’s enterprise –African Development Consulting Group Limited –is aimed at carrying out international and domestic purposes as a consultant firm.
3. Cosmas Maduka Biography: And now we are at the top 3. Cosmas Maduka is the CEO of Coscharis Group of Companies, and was born into an Igbo family in Nnewi, Anambra state. Based on the reports obtained by Forbes, Cosmas Maduka is currently worth more than $1 billion and that gives him this top spot on our list of the richest Igbo man in Nigeria 2018.
2. Orji Uzor Kalu Biography: This man is very popular and very rich. Orji Uzo Kalu was seemingly in his late teens when he plunged into the business sector. Kalu’s inception in the business arena only came as a result of his expulsion from the university, and he has since gone on to make a name for himself.
1. Tony Elumelu Biography & Net Worth: $1.6 Billion: He is the richest Igbo man in the world, Nigeria and Igbo land. He is the Chief executive and also the Group managing director of UBA. Tony Elumelu is into oil and gas, as well as real estate. He is also the chairman of other four organizations The four include: Standard Alliance Insurance, Verticom Wireless, STB capital markets and Flame Petroleum and Gas Limited.
There you have it on this post “Top 10 Richest Igbo Man in the World 2018 – See the richest in Igboland (Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia).” I hope you found this piece helpful.