Top 5 Richest Musicians in The World 2018 and Their Net Worth – Forbes Update
Looking for an accurate and reliable list of the top richest musicians in the world this year 2018? Here is the accurate ranking of the top 5 richest musicians in the world based on the 2018 Forbes release. This KikioTolu list has been carefully researched and compiled to help those who are in search of information on the top 5 richest musicians in the whole world for this year.
As we all know music is a very lucrative profession and a lot of people have over the years been making a fortune as musicians, producers, writers, dancers and lots more in the industry.
Many surely want to know who the richest singer or artist in the world is at the moment. There are so many superb and musicians out there, my Favourites are ColdPlay, Imagine Dragons, and The Weeknd. We all know they make a lot of bucks, but would like to know who really is the richest.
If you listen to a lot of Migos, Gucci Mane, Future and the likes, you sure to be pretty confused as to who really is the richest musician in the world at the moment. They brag about how they are the wealthiest in their tracks, and keep us confused more than a bit.
This post is going to set the record straight by giving you details on the top richest musicians in the world for this year, and you can surely bank on the information contained in this post as accurate.
This top 5 rank of the richest musicians in the world is based on a recent release by Forbes. We are not just going to give you the list of this richest musician in the world, we are also going to add the net worth of each of the musicians on this list.
On what parameters was this KikioTolu list of the top 5 richest musicians in world 2018 compiled?
Just like earlier stated, this list is based on the recent Forbes release. The top and reputable American Magazine came about this list based on the below parameters.
- Past earnings
- Financial documents
- Value of current holdings
- Analysts reports
- And other reports from top industry players
I think the above parameters settles the authenticity of this ranking. Let’s now go straight into this list of the top 5 richest musicians in the world for the year 2018.
5. Drake: Taking the number 5 spot on this list is Canadian rapper Drake. He currently has a net worth of 90 million dollars, and is one of the hottest rappers in the music industry today. His recent track God’s Plan has really made lot’s of waves, and giving the fact that he spent almost a million Dollars on the track alone, we can tell he is doing really fine. I won’t be surprised to see Drake at the top of this list anytime soon.
4. Birdman: Rapper and Cash Money Records co-owner Bryan “Birdman” Williams takes the number 4 spot on this list with a net worth of 110 million dollars. We don’t get a lot of music from him in recent time, but his Label is doing fine, and so is his bank account.
3. Dr. Dre: Andre Romelle Young better known by his stage name Dr. Dre, is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur. Dr. Dre is the founder and current CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics. He takes the number 3 spot on this list with a net worth of 740 million Dollars. Dr. Dre is highly respected in the music industry globally, and you just can’t take that away from him. The movie Straight Outta Compton is still one of the best things I have watched till date, please don’t mention Black Panther, that is not just a movie, that is a blessing.
2. Jay Z: He takes the second place on this top 5 list with a net worth of 810 million dollars. This was largely due to a 200 million dollars investment in his Tidal music streaming service from wireless carrier Sprint in January. The company is now said to be worth more than 10 times his initial investment. This let’s you realise that musicians are also smart businessmen.
1. Sean Diddy Combs “Puff Daddy”: Sean John Combs who is also known by his stage names Puff Daddy, Puffy, P. Diddy and Diddy (what other name please?) takes the number on spot on this list. He is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, record producer and entrepreneur.
Top 5 Richest Musicians in the world 2018
- Sean Diddy Combs “Puff Daddy”: Net Worth – 820 million Dollars
- Jay Z: Net Worth – 810 million Dollars
- Dr. Dre: Net Worth – 740 million Dollars
- Bryan “Birdman” Williams: Net Worth – 110 million Dollars
- Drake: Net Worth – 90 million Dollars
There you have it on this post “Top 5 Richest Musicians in The World 2018 and their net worth – Forbes.” Kindly use the share buttons below to share this post with others on your social media. Cheers.
Don’t forget to always visit www.kikioTolu.com for more informative post
Share your views on this post via the comment section.
By the way, I am feeling tempted to take this list to 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 1000. What do you think?