Regional Sales Manager (Anambra) at McTimothy Associates
McTimothy Associates is a full service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions. We provide leading edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support with exceptional customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
We are professional management consulting firm committed enabling business greatness in Africa through cutting edge modern management practice of Business transformation, Strategy, Change management &Innovation, Leadership, Restructuring & Turnaround management and Training solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Cognitive experience from Mobile Industries like Tecno, Infinix, Samsung and it likes required.
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the company
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues
- Recruit and interview new staff for the that particular region
- Organize training, orientation, and supervise all regional sales reps.
- Oversee receiving orders and stock control
- Assign and schedule tasks for specific employees and also follow up on the results they generate
- Complete all the operational requirements of the company
- Appraise, monitor, and plan tasks to be given to individual staff members
- Discipline, counsel, and coach employees to maintain positive result generation
- Initiate corrective actions, analyze variance, schedule expenditure, and prepare annual budget aside achieving other financial objectives of the organization
- Recognize future and present requirements by customers
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements
- Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required services and merchandise.
- Identify profitability ratio by studying financial statements and operating statements.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- B.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in similar capacity as Sales Manager or Senior supervisor.
- Current residence must be in the regions
- Ability to relate cordially with clients
- Possess management proficiency
- Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
- Ability to deliver result copiously
- Ability to manage other staff members
- Possess excellent specific market knowledge
- Possess IT and accounting proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to multitask.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, positive, ambitious.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime Telephone Contact Numbers to: [email protected]