Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment;, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. At this time, we seek to recruit qualified persons to fill the under listed vacant positions, in response to organizational growth.
We require competent candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Receptionist and Admin Officer
Reference code: RAO-Abuja
Project: Subject to securing donor funding
Duration of Contract: Full time, fixed-term contract (six years)
- The Receptionist and Admin Officer will be saddled with the responsibility of attending to incoming and outgoing calls, receive visitors and other administrative functions as assigned.
- Respond to all incoming calls as urgent as possible and give prompt attention to out-going calls
- Receive sort and dispense incoming mails
- Track out-going mails to ensure delivery
- Ensure telephone lines are active and functional and funded at all times
- Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy
- Maintain records and screening of visitors
- Must possess a B.Sc./HND in Social Science/Management sciences, or a related field. Possession of Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Must possess on the job experience especially with operation of a PABX system with minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently and on a team with problem-solving capacity
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the “reference position” as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: RAO1@sfhnigeria.org Quote the “reference position and application code” as the subject of the email.