The Nigerian Navy has commenced the 2017 massive recruitment into the Force, and here is a post which is going to give you all the details you might need on how to apply for this top job opportunity.
The Nigerian Navy earlier today officially announced the commencement of its online registration/application for the 2017 recruitment exercise from July 1 to July 31.
The announcement was contained in a statement by the Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas via the Navy Secretary. See below,
“The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for the 2017 recruitment exercise will commence on July 1 and closes on July 31,”
The naval chief also made it known that the 2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise is free of charge for applicants, and that interested candidates are to apply online via www.joinnigeriannavvy.com.
Mr. Ibas also said the recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for various States across the country on October 7.
In this post we are going to give you all you need to know about this recruitment process.
This is yet another massive recruitment process in Nigeria, just as the Federal Government wants to use this as an avenue to employ Nigerian youths, fraudsters and scammers are going to try to dupe some innocent Nigerians, so beware.
The 2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment process is free, and you are not going to be asked to pay a dime to apply. Kindly read the step by step guide contained in this post on how to apply for this job carefully. If you encounter any troubles while registering, yoy can use the comment box below, or contact the Nigerian Navy on their support line, 08159999011, from 9am to 4pm on working days.
What is the application portal for the 2017 Nigerian Navy massive recruitment?
Just like the Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas had stated in the official statement, the registration portal is www.joinnigeriannavvy.com so simply visit the link to apply.
What are the basic requirements for the 2017 Nigerian Navy massive recruitment?
The requirements are not too tough to meet, check them below;
- Possess a minimum of five credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
- Candidates must be between 18-22 years old for O/level applicants while 24-26 are acceptable limits for those with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department, MTD respectively.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.7m for male and 1.67m for female applicants
What are the documents needed for the 2017 Nigerian Navy massive recruitment?
- Candidates Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from high court.
- Photocopies of all Credentials. Letter if Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above. The completed application form is to be submitted online.
How to apply for the 2017 Nigerian Navy massive recruitment – step by step guide
- Visit the Navy recruitment portal (the one stated above)
- Click on the Register
- Create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password.
- Complete the Ratings Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting.
- Download and print a copy of your completed Application form.
There you have it on this post, I hope you found this piece helpful. All the best.