Here is a post which is going to teach you how to download large files fast on your Android smartphone. We all know what Internet Download Manager (IDM) can do on PC, and am sure you must have been looking for a similar application on mobile. Well there is an application that can do just that and it is called Advance Download Manager (ADM).
ADM is powerful software which allows you download videos from any website E.g. YouTube and lot more. This app is also going to increase your download speed 10x faster than your normal download speed.
What are the features of Advanced Download Manager (ADM)?
This top android application come with the following amazing features.
- Download up to three files simultaneously
- Accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- Interception of links from the browser and clipboard
- Icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel
- Backup list of downloads and settings on SD card
- Completion notification by sound and vibration
- Resume after reconnection or program restart
- Save different file types in different folders
- Built-in browser for sites with registration
- Plan files download on a schedule
- Widget on your home screen
- Site manage
- NO ADS
Am sure you now see the need to get this application on your mobile phone. Check below to know how to go about that.
How to download and install Advanced Download Manager (ADM) on your mobile phone
To download this application is simple. The latest version of this application is ADM Pro V5.1.1 and you can get this app on Google Play Store with ease. You can also click here to download the apk file