Listings Enforcement Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Listings Enforcement Analyst
Department: Listing Regulation Department
Report to: Head, Listing Regulation Department
Grade: Executive Assistant – Assistant Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, July 2, 2018
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s finanncial markets.
The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
It is an open, professional and vibrant Exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
The listing Enforcement analyst will assist the team lead in Enforcement Programs, Reporting, Maintaining the X-Monitor, Enforcement Revenue, Enforcement Actions and Rules Development.
- Prepare and update Regulatory Filing Calendar
- Communicate and monitor Issuers in regards to extension request
- Transparency reporting
- Enforcement Reporting
- Update corporate information’s and financials of issuers via the X-Monitor
- Ensure that financial penalties are imposed on violators
- Ensure payments of penalties are made. Regulatory alerts
- Tracking of enforcement actions
- Liaise with Finance to ensure proper capturing of monies from penalties imposed on issuers
- Maintains released calendar
- Monitoring of restructuring companies. Conduct research on post listing rules
- Functional Competencies:
- Analytical Thinking
- Documents/Records Management
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Time Management
Qualifications and Experience
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have: University Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Law or related fields
- Must be able to build strong partnership and relate with business and enterprise staff to a wide variety of audience
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a financial sector Good knowledge of IFRS, securities legislations and corporate governance principles and codes
- Understanding of regulatory compliance programs
- Understanding of corporate governance trends
- Ability to facilitate Training Programs.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: