Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a downstream Oil and Gas Organization. As a result of expansion, the service of a qualified and experienced candidate is needed to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Support Officer
- Efficient self-supervision to ensure smooth running of the IT office.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace computer parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- First Degree in Computer science or any relevant course
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Not more than 3 years relevant work experience.
Net monthly salary is a minimum of N100,000/ m
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘ROIT’ as the subject of your email