Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competent candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Finance Officer
Application Code: FFO-Yobe
Project: Subject to securing donor funding
Duration of Contract: Full time, fixed-term contract (six years)
- Review of vendor payment vouchers at the field office
- Review of common cost/territories
- Ensure availability of funds at field office for program implementation
- Release of SAP GL code to program staff
- Ensure availability of funds in budgets GL line items
- Ensure appropriate reimbursement of all common cost expenses.
- Review of Partners financial report
- Conduct capacity building for Partners on financials as the need arise
- Monitoring of Partners budget to ensure spending is done appropriately
- Must possess a First degree (B.Sc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Must possess minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: FFO1@sfhnigeria.org Quoting the “Reference Position and Application Code” as the subject of the email.