Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Staff Salary Structure 2017
Here is a post which is set to give you information on the salary structure of Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIRS) this 2017. Many Nigerian graduates have been interested in having information on the amount FIRS staffs earn at the end of every month.
Before we go into full details of the salary structure of this government agency we would like to tell you more about the FIRS.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is the only government institution at the federal government level in Nigeria saddled with the objective of collating and collection of FG Taxes across the country. Let’s check out the functions of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
Functions of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) in Nigeria Today
- Giving taxpayers the moral and legal right to demand for (thereby engendering) a culture of accountability.
- They Provide sustainable finance and funding for governance, public and social services and economic development.
- The FIRS performs the function of providing civic responsibility, patriotism by citizens and social responsibility by corporate citizens.
- Bringing about the redistribution of wealth and bridging sharp disparities in living standards.
- Serving as a gauge for measuring the level, growth and health of economic units and economic activities.
- Individuals and corporate organizations are conferred with definite benefits, rights and privileges in the system based on their tax compliance status.
Tax compliance enables law abiding citizens to avoid the consequences, penalties and sanctions of non-compliance.
Now that you know what the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) means and their functions in Nigeria we can now move fully into the core topic of this article. Let’s talk about the amount this government agencies pays their staffs monthly.
How Much Does The Federal Inland Revenue Service Pay Their Staff in Nigeria Monthly?
Information on how much the FIRS pays their staff monthly in Nigeria has been a bit though to come by. Though we at KikioTolu have been able to carry out research so as to bring you the accurate information on the FIRS salary structure.
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) currently pays “Officer 1” N167k monthly.
There you have it on this post “Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Staff Salary Structure 2017.” I hope you found the information contained here a bit helpful. Kindly check back for more informative post.