For those who have been in search of details on how much Federal civil servants in Nigeria earn per month here is a post that gives you the full details on just that.
The Nigerian Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC is one of the highest paying establishment in Nigeria at the moment and so many Nigerians apply yearly for the commission’s recruitment process. This same set of people would like to know the amount of money they are going to get paid for at the end of the month so they can tell if getting employed with the Federal civil service commission is going to be better than working with their current employers.
Information on the salary structure of the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) this 2017 is really scarce but we have done some research to bring you with the accurate data on the salary structure of this establishment.
There are so many agencies under the Nigerian Federal civil service commission though there is an established salary structure which guides the way staffs are being paid. Lets go fully into the information you are here for.
Compilation of the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Salary Structure — How much nigerian Federal Civil servants earn
We are going to break down this salry structure based on the grade and level of that staff. This is how workers are being paid today in the Nigerian Federal Civil Service.
- A graduate on Grade Level 08 Step 15 working with the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is going to receive N81k monthly which amounts to an annual salary of N978,663.
- A Director in the Federal Civil Service on Grade Level 17 Step 9 will receive a monthly salary of N454,344 which amounts to an annual salary of N5,452,136.
- A school lever who is on Grade Level 04 Step 1 will earn an annual salary of N242,994.
- A diploma certificate holder in the federal civil Service on Grade Level 07 step 01 will earn a monthly salary of N43,163 which amounts to an annual salary of N517,965.
- The least staff of the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Commission on Grade Level 01 Step 01 is going to earn a monthly salary of N18,900 which amounts to an annual salary of N226,800.
- Officers on Grade Level 06 Srep 01 will earn an annual salary of N316,229 and on attaining Step 15 will receive N487,295 while their counterparts on Grade Level 09 Step 01 will receive N780,656 and on attaining Step 15 will receive N1,152,698.
The above is a compilation of the salary structure of the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC). The salaries of each staff is going to rise as they grow in their Grade Levels and Steps.
There you have it on this post “Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Salary Structure 2017: Here is how much Federal Workers earn.” I hope we did justice to this topic. Kindly share your views via the comment box below.