Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) is a non-profit organization, founded in 2002, funded by Chief Bode Amao OON, and dedicated to the service of humanity and glory to God. BAF has so far supported 143 students in twenty two (22) Universities from year of award to graduation in all geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified bonafide and registered Nigerian students from the catchment institutions for consideration for the award of scholarships to pursue first degree courses under:
Title: Chief Bode Amao Scholarship Award
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- Lagos State University , Ojo, Lagos
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri
- Usman Dan Fodio University, Sokoto
- University of Jos, Jos
The award is N70,000 per beneficiary per academic session and is active throughout the course of study
The eligibility of candidates will largely depend on the following criteria:
- Attainment of high academic excellence with CGPA (equivalent of second class upper division)as the determinant factor
- Undergraduate candidates should be at least at the 200 level of their course of study at the time of completing the forms
- The Registrar of their respective Universities must certify the candidates are truly indigent.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form free of charge from the Registrar’s office of their respective institutions or download form the link below:
Completed forms should be printed out and supported with attestation from the Registra of their institutions, that they have registered for the current academic year. The attested forms should be sent and addressed to:
Bode Amao Foundation (BAF),
P.O. Box 7088,
Secretariat Post Office,
- Candidates are advised to make one entry only, and fill the forms correctly. Any false information will attract automatic disqualification.
- Registrars of Universities where students are currently enjoying scholarship award by BAF are required to forward copies of results of the affected students for the last academic session to BAF Secretariat by post to the address above or scanned and send to the addresses below: firstname.lastname@example.org