7 Things You Do Not Know About Late Ras Kimono
Nigerian reggae legend, Ras Kimono died today Sunday in a Lagos hospital in Island, here are the 7 things you might not know about Ras Kimono
Checkout the list of the top 7 things you need to know about Ras Kimono below;
- Ras Kimono Children: Ras kimono has about 5 children according to report, his last born was given birth in the year 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria by his third wife, her name is Efe and he used to be his music manager before relationship entered the scene.
- Ras Kimono Real Age: Ras Kimono recently celebrated his 60th birthday about a few weeks ago and now he is dead. This means Ras Kimono was 60 years old when he died.
- Ras Kimono Wife: He had about 3 wives, we do not know if he had them all at the same time, or divorced one and married another.
- Ras Kimono Hit Songs: The hit songs of Ras kimono are: Kill apartheid, Slavery Days, and rumours of mongers.
- Ras Kimono Career timeline: No one can easily point to when he started singing or when he is career fully started, but his breakthrough came in 1989 when he released his first album.
- Where Ras Kimono hails from: Ras kimono was born in Nigeria, Delta State, Warri to precise and he moved to Lagos to.
- Ras Kimono Last Interview: Ras Kimono Last Interview was with Premium Times Nigerian Online Newspapers on July 30th 2017.